Motorbike Tour in Uttarakhand
|Situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, Uttarakhand is one of the less explored regions of India. From motorbike tours in Garhwal to motorbike tours in Kumaon our bike tour in uttarakhand will take us across some awe inspiring regions in the Himalayan foothills.A small paradise for bikers, fond of beautiful winding roads down mountain slopes, among green paddy fields and blue cedar forests.Motorcycle trip along the banks of the most well-known of the seven sacred rivers, we pass through several holy towns and villages, from the majestic Corbett National Park to the banks of the famous city of Haridwar; one of the most sacred Hindu places of pilgrimage where thousands come to purify their souls. The perfect motorbike safari created for exploring all the holy cities of India.||
A breathtaking journey, surprising and colorful. Without moderation! Emmanuel and Audrey
Discovery of India, its peasants, its people and a Royal Enfield motorcycle, frankly we want more! Thank you for this wonderful adventure. Jean Marc M.
- Sariska National Park, located in the region of Rajasthan in Jaipur 100k, is an integrated Project Tiger Reserve, whose purpose is the protection of tigers. It covers 800 square kilometers. An excursion organized at dusk you will probably have a chance to cross one of these fat cats … See you this fall for the journey on Earth Maharajas of [...]
- The creators of Royal Enfield our aspiring to offer a range of side-cars to look decidedly “vintage”. Four models adaptable for Bullet : Electra (model 2007 to 2011) are available, available in different colors: The Black Pearl, simple and elegant, the Orient Express and Aiglon, elegant in style, aviation, tourism and the model, divinely retro fitted with a [...]
(Subject to change depending on circumstances)
Day 1 : Arrival in DelhiPick up at the airport and transfer to a comfortable hotel in the heart of the city. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Corbett Tiger Park (300 m)[250km, 6/7 H by road] Departure early morning by car to the Corbett natural park. Arrival at the park and rest at the hotel pool. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Corbett Tiger Park – Raniket (1830 m)[90 km, 4/5 H by road] In the morning, we get our first glimpse of the Royal Enfield 500cc motorcycles and are introduced to the driving rules of India. Departure at noon. Small upward zigzag road to Ranikhet, a paradise in the middle of the mountains of Kumaon. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day4: Ranikhet – Garam Pani (900 m) – Almora (1650) - Kausani (1890 m)[140 km 6 H by road] Enjoy mountain roads en route to Almora. Peaceful and very pleasant road. Up towards Kausani with a superb view of the mountain range, stretching as far as 300 km. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Kausani – Beijnath (1125 m) - Karanprayag (730 m)–Pipalkoti (1260 m)[150km, 6/7 H by road] Early start for the small stone temple of Beijnath near the river Gomti where you will see huge holy trouts. The atmosphere is "shanti shanti" as the locals call it. Then we take a small road on the side of a cliff along the river Pindar. We finish with a stretch of 30km on a main road to Pipalkoti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Pipalkoti – Gopeshwar (1515 m) – Ukhimat (1310 m) - Tilwara (1500 m)[150km, 6/7 H by road] We take a small winding road to the old temple of Gopeshwar and then to the beautifully colored temple of Ukhimat. Amazing roads along the river Manakini up to Tilwara. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 : Tilwara – Chirbatiya (2170 m) - Ghansialy (976 m) – Chamba(1600 m)[150km, 6/7 H by road] We take a steep road along the Ganga river, that is quite challenging, depending on the season. Gorgeous landscape: the slopes of the red sandstone mountains, the various waterfalls, pine forests and the Tehri Lake on the last few kilometers. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Chamba - Rishikesh (340 m) - Haridwar[100km, 4/5 H by road] Early start. Great mountain road, well maintained until Rishikesh. We ride more than 30 kilometers along the River Henval. Rafting on the Ganga in the afternoon. Then 20 kilometers on main road to Haridwar, one of the most sacred cities of Hinduism, located at the point where the Ganga emerges from the Himalayas. Walks on the Ghats along the river which runs at full speed. Overnight stay at the hotel. Continue your stay ...
Day 9 : Haridwar - Delhi[250km, 5/6 H by road] Back to Delhi by private car. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Delhi – areoport international[4 H – 150 Km] In Delhi for shopping and visits. You could hire a car for the day (ask your travel advisor). In the afternoon, we reserve one or two rooms at the hotel to store the luggage and take a shower before we go to the international airport in the evening. End of the trip. Fin de nos services. NB: Schedules of the stages are given as a rough guide. The itinerary is subject to change from one year to the next depending on the natural state of the roads.
Standard ClassYour rooms are simple in comfort and will provide you with the well deserved relaxation. You can seize this opportunity to be a part of the everyday life of your hosts who are eager to share it with you. Here, peace and prosperity are the order of the day.
Superior ClassYou will be staying in aristocratic homes or comfortable bungalows, with tastefully decorated spacious rooms. You will appreciate the calm in the surrounding nature. From there you can fully enjoy the view of the Ganges or Himalayan foothills.
Fixed Departure tour
Join other bikers keen on doing the same trip, with a maximum of 12 people per group and leave on a fixed date.
|From 31/03/2013 To 09/04/2013|
|From 14/04/2013 To 23/04/2013|
|From 28/04/2013 To 07/05/2013|
|From 13/10/2013 To 22/10/2013|
Pilot: $2330Passanger: $1930
Trip A la carte
Choose from amongst our many trips one that appeals to you the most and leave with a group of your choice on dates that are convenient for you. The tariffs decrease as the number of participants increases.
More than 10
Price / Rider
Plan a trip to your satisfaction with the advice of our specialists and choose the destination, dates and accommodation that suit you best.
- A Royal Enfield 500 (2009 model depending on availability) with full mechanical assistance and spare parts.
- Ground transfers as planned in the private vehicle program.
- An English-speaking tour leader and an expert mechanic of Royal Enfield motorbikes.
- Assistance by a local team: mechanic (and driver for support vehicle for groups of more than 4).
- A support vehiclefor groups of more than 4. Lateral luggage racks for groups smaller than 4.
- Lodging: in standard and comfort hotels, in double bed rooms on a twin sharing basis.
- If you wish to stay in a single room (extra charges apply), please inform your travel advisor when you register for the programme.
- Meals: Half-board (breakfast and lunch), except on days of ground transfer.
- Rafting in Rishikesh.
Prices do not include:
- Compulsory insurances, such as repatriation assistance which covers you in case of a motorbike accident in India and legal assistance.
- Visa fees
- International Flights. Contact your travel advisor for cheaper rates.
- Other insurance (not compulsory) for flight delays, baggage claim and cancellation of trip
- A reimbursable security deposit of $500 for the motorbikes. IIn case the bike is damaged, the amount required to fix the damages shall be deducted at the end of the journey.
- International Airport Taxes.
- Dinners (about $4 to $20 per meal and per person)
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Entry fee for various monuments, temples etc. thereby giving you the option of not visiting them. Entry Fee ranges from $40 to $60 per person for the whole journey.