To the highest motorable road in the world
|Being one of our more comfortable trips, you will be flown to Leh Ladakh. This motorcycle adventure entails unending mountains and plateaus divided by serene lakes, torpid rivers and peppered with shrubs. A majestic setting that truly encompasses the vast natural bounty of the Himalayas. Traversing calm dirt roads and treacherous mountain terrain provides an amalgamation of peace and adventure that only experienced bikers may venture to push their riding skills. The winding paths over rivers and mountains pass through peaceful Buddhist territories, and small rustic villages. This trip offers you a setting in which you can discover the noble yet humble Himalayas, and rediscover yourself.|
- Sariska National Park, located in the region of Rajasthan in Jaipur 100k, is an integrated Project Tiger Reserve, whose purpose is the protection of tigers. It covers 800 square kilometers. An excursion organized at dusk you will probably have a chance to cross one of these fat cats … See you this fall for the journey on Earth Maharajas of [...]
- The creators of Royal Enfield our aspiring to offer a range of side-cars to look decidedly “vintage”. Four models adaptable for Bullet : Electra (model 2007 to 2011) are available, available in different colors: The Black Pearl, simple and elegant, the Orient Express and Aiglon, elegant in style, aviation, tourism and the model, divinely retro fitted with a [...]
StandardThe peaceful guest houses Ladakhies will charm you with their simple comfort and exceptional hospitality of their owners. They provide for the most magnificent views of the Himalayas. Friendly family atmosphere guaranteed!
Camping GroundsNear a lake, in a meadow surrounded by fields of barley, in the middle of a desolate valley ... it's a stunning backdrop that we stop for a few hours. You sleep in tents decorated with spacious foam mattress. There's no restaurant, best: you are a cook who concocts dishes with fresh local produce.
Fixed Departure trips
Join other bikers keen on doing the same trip, with a maximum of 12 people per group and leave on a fixed date.
|From 23/06/2013 To 07/07/2013|
|From 07/07/2013 To 21/07/2013|
|From 21/07/2013 To 04/08/2013|
|From 04/08/2013 To 18/08/2013|
|From 18/08/2013 To 01/09/2013|
Pilote: $3420Pillion: $2920
Trips A la carte
Choose from amongst our many trips one that appeals to you the most and leave with a group of your choice on dates that are convenient for you. The tariffs decrease as the number of participants increases.
More than 10
Price / Rider
pillion: $500 less
Plan a trip to your satisfaction with the advice of our specialists and choose the destination, dates and accommodation that suit you best.
- A Royal Enfield 500 (2009 model depending on availability) with full mechanical assistance and spare parts.
- Ground transfers as planned in the private vehicle programme
- Round trip Delhi – Leh by air.
- An english speaking tour leader and an expert mechanic of Royal Enfield motorbikes.
- Assistance from a local team: mechanic, a cook, truck driver, support vehicle driver,English speaking local guide, assistants…
- A support vehiclefor groups of more than 6. Lateral luggage racks for groups of smaller than 6.
- Lodging: in standard hotels, guest houses or camping, in double bed rooms on a twin sharing basis. If you wish to stay in a single room (extra charges apply), please inform your travel advisor before you register for the programme.
- Meals. Full board meals except for main meals in Delhi, & during days of transfer (J1, J13, J14& J15)
Prices do not include:
- Compulsory insurances, such as repatriation assistance which covers you in case of motorbike accidents in India – legal assistance.
- Visa fees
- International Flights. Contact your travel advisor for cheaper rates.
- Other insurances (not compulsory) for flight delays, baggage claim, cancellation of trip.
- A reimbursable security deposit of $500 for the motorbikes. In case the bike is damaged, the amount required to fix the damages shall be deducted at the end of the journey.
- International Airport Taxes.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Meals in Delhi & during days of transfer (J1, J13, J14& J15)
- Entry charges to various monuments, temples etc. (at your convenience, these excursions are not compulsory at all). Entry charges range from $40 to $60 per person for the whole journey